Our College (KS4/KS5)
In our college phase the curriculum reflects the change in emphasis in preparing your young people for life beyond school. We want them to be confident, independent and responsible individuals who feel equipped to make informed choices about their futures. We consolidate students’ prior study and aim to broaden and develop previous skills.
Our College offers:
- Accredited courses at a range of levels
- Literacy and numeracy skills in real life contexts
- Enterprise and vocational learning in our own cafe, garden and workshop
- Independent living skills developed in our life skills flat
- Citizenship, healthy living and life planning
- Annual residential opportunities
- Travel training
- Work Experience based in the community
- Advice, support and access for young people and families on adult pathways after school
- Learning and leisure in the local community
To view our KS4 & KS5 assessment data, click the link below.
To view our pupils destination data, click the link below.